Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Trike







      Throughout my school life, my parents had to take me to school and other places. I was entirely dependent on them for all my movements. After I did my Xth, it struck on me to make this trike. After two years of research and with very little expertise available in a small place like karnal, I got modifications done on a normal cycle which I could foot drive and also balance myself. Once this trike was made, it was as if I had new feet. I was independent, and this was wonderful !!!!

I did my B.Sc on my Trike going to college and classes on it.

I used to go to Kunjpura village (which is 12 km from my home) for NSS camp where I used to teach in literacy campaign

I used to travel via NH1 - a distance of 12 km when it was 2 lanes only

I used to go to CSSRI which is 10 km from my home by crossing railway line`

I used this to go to NBAGR, Makrampur which is 10 km from my home to attend national science day

I used to drive my  Trike to Uchani sub station of CCSHAU which is 10 km from my home


In short, it gave me my wings. And i was glad this was my own innovation  !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are an ideal for everybody. I have proud of you.